Potty Pause is the "magic" light that pauses playtime, so kiddos can take a quick break from playing and answer nature's many (many) calls without the fear of missing out on anything fun!
It also serves as a great tool for early potty training - helping our youngest kiddos communicate that they've gotta go (instead of - you know - hiding in the corner and grunting).
- Keep one in the diaper bag (for on-the-go going!)
- One for each bathroom
- One for each kiddo (because they just LOVE sharing at this age, right?)
- One for your house, one for grandma's
- One for you, one for a friend (teach kiddo how it's nice to share!)
- Because, let's face it, kiddo's likely to misplace one of them. And when the time comes to go, you'll be glad you have a backup handy.
Quantity: Two units
Material: Safe ABS Plastic - batteries not included (3 AAA required)
Why Potty Pause?
To help kiddos cope with their FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) and stick to their potty training. Playtime doesn't have to end for potty time - we just have to "freeze the fun" until they're done!
How does it work?
It's easy - just channel your inner make-believe-maker! Help get kiddo excited about pressing their Potty Pause button to "freeze time" while they go do their business. Then, un-pause it and get back to playing! (Be sure to praise the crap out of them - sometimes literally - whenever they're successful!)
Where should we put our Potty Pause?
Hang it on the bathroom door, or set it on a table within kiddo's reach. As long as it's easily accessible when they get the urge to go, it doesn't really matter where you keep it!
IMPORTANT: Potty Pause is not a toy. Always supervise kiddos during use.
All Potty Pause sales are final. Potty Pauses like to be re-used, so whenever kiddo outgrows it, please pass it on to a friend!